- All members 18+ MUST have a BCI or CORI check on file with the organization.
- All members MUST attend a Member Orientation each year.
- All members MUST pay applicable Fees in a timely manner. Unfortunately, there is no financial assistance available at this time.
- All members MUST host ONE (1) Virtual or In-Person Qualifying Event* on the Cooperative Calendar each quarter.
- All members MUST attend ONE (1) Virtual or In-Person Qualifying Event* on the Cooperative Calendar each quarter.
- Q1: September-November
- Q2: December-February
- Q3: March-May
- Q4: June-August
*Qualifying events include (virtual or in-person) informal playdates, non-structured meet-ups, field trips, classes, special events. Events can be paid, free or fee based. Events can be all ages, restricted ages, unlimited or have a headcount cap. Virtual events may be hosted on the organization’s Zoom account. If you would like support hosting your first event please reach out to a board member we will gladly help you in this endeavor.
*Qualifying events must be on the calendar with AT LEAST 7 days notice in advance of the event.