- All members 18+ MUST have a BCI or CORI check on file with the organization.
- All members MUST commit to attending ALL four (4) six-week sessions of Thursdays Cooperative Classes at our West Warwick/Coventry line location from 10am-2pm. Session 1: 9/5-10/10, Session 2: 10/17-12/12 (Break 11/21 & 28), Session 3: 1/16-2/27 (Break 2/20), Session 4: 3/19-4/30 (Break 4/16). *Please note this is a 12-month commitment from the start of your membership*
- All members MUST teach/co-teach at least one (1) class per semester (defined as two (2) six-week sessions).
- During the Cooperative Class Day parents will be expected to be on-time and ready to participate in a volunteer capacity when not teaching/co-teaching. This is not a drop off program.
- All members MUST pay applicable Fees in a timely manner. Unfortunately, there is no financial assistance available at this time.
- All members MUST host ONE (1) Qualifying Event* on the Cooperative Calendar each quarter.
- Q1: September-November
- Q2: December-February
- Q3: March-May
- Q4: June-August
*Qualifying events include informal playdates, non-structured meet-ups, field trips, classes, special events. Events can be paid, free or fee based. Events can be all ages, restricted ages, unlimited or have a headcount cap. If you would like support hosting your first event please reach out to a board member we will gladly help you in this endeavor.
*Qualifying events must be on the calendar with AT LEAST 7 days notice in advance of the event.